Reset Your Gut Microbiome
There is one thing we know for sure, that our gut health is at the heart of our health, and happiness.
The bacteria living in our GI tract is essentially what balances our internal health, and is the difference between a happy/unhappy system.
There is so much you can do to nurture your gut on a daily basis, to ensure that the balance between good and bad bacteria in your system is in sync.
8 Ways to Supercharge Your Microbiome on a Daily Basis:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) - 20 mins prior to a meal.
- Drink - 2.5 - 3L of water per day, I often add a little ACV to my water bottle, when just gut is feeling unsettled.
- Eliminate sugar from your diet
- Consume meals in a stress-free environment, ensuring that you are fully present when eating, and not distracted by technology.
- Consume Probiotic-Rich Foods - Greek Yogurt, bone broths, fermented vegetables
- Wholefood Diet, avoid eating from packets
- Manage Stress + Meditate Daily (5-20 mins)
Photo Credit: detoxdiy.com