Paris has always been one of my most favourite cities of the world. It charm, narrow streets and sidewalks and rich history and art are just so inspiring and relaxing.
My Top Ten Things to Do in Pairs
- Palace of Versailles - A royal chateau in Versailles in the lle-de France region. Built by Louis XIII in 1623 as a hunting lodge.
- Eiffel Tower - you can't visit Paris without having climbed the most iconic landmark, it’s breath taking view will leave you speechless.
- Musee d'Orsay - Museum in Paris, situation on the left bank of the seine and once housed the form Gare d'Orsay, a Beaux-Arts railway station built between 1898 and 1900.
- Lunch at Ralph’s - Drop into the incredible Ralph Lauren restaurant for lunch and enjoy and delicious salad or nourishing bowl of soup.
- Musee Orangerie - An art gallery of impressionist and post impressionist paintings, also the home of Claude Monet’s incredible waterlily collection.
- Breakfast at Claus - a gorgeous little Parisian cafe situation near the Louvre it's the perfect place to catch up with a friend and relax. The almond chai lattes are incredible.
- Stroll the Streets of Saint Germain des Prés - one of the four administrative quarters of the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France, located around the church of the former Abbey of Saint Germain des Prés.
- The Louvre - the world's largest museum and a historic monument in Paris, France.
- Enjoy an Angelina’s Hot Chocolate - You can't leave paris without trying one of Angelina’s Hot Chocolates a delicious pudding like hot chocolate, that is worth indulging in.
- Gallery Lafayette - paris most up market department store with an incredible architectural design.
Happy Travelling x
Photocredit - Pinterest