Eating Guide for Holidays
It can be so easy to let your guard down on holidays, and in all honestly that is what holidays are all about. Below I share with you my go to breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks that I love to enjoy when I am on holidays
- Fresh Fruit w/ greek yogurt & nuts and seeds
- Poached Egg on GF toast w/ spinach & tomatoes
- GF Muesli w/ Greek Yogurt and fresh strawberries & blueberries
- Acai Bowl
Lunch / Dinner
Basically any fresh salad and seafood option ....
- Green Salad w/ protein (chicken, fish, chickpeas, lentils, seafood)
- Quinoa Salads w/ roasted vegetables & protein
- Greek Salads
- Steamed Fish w/ Vegetables
I also love to enjoy risottos & pasta on holidays which are a treat and something that I don't have everyday!
- Fresh Juices
- Corn Chips & Carrot w/ Beetroot Dip
- Roasted Chickpeas (The Healthy Snack Co)
- Sweet potato chips
- Chopped Vegetables w/ Hummus
- Almond & Dark Chocolate Bar (The Bar Counter)
- Rice Cakes w/ Almond Butter
- Rice Cakes w/ Hummus & Fresh Tomato
- Apple & Peanut Butter
Remember that a healthy lifestyle is about balance so don't forget to have a little ice cream, and a cocktail, because life is about having fun and not restricting yourself too much!