ispy_inspiration holiday gift guide, that every health and wellness advocate will love
1. Gift Voucher @ Happy Melon Studios - Happy Melon is a first-of-its-kind mind and body studio that blends mindfulness with movement. Happy Melon offers group yoga, meditation, reformer Pilates and fitness classes alongside Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, massage and naturopathy treatments. You can create your own gift voucher by phone Happy Melon or drop into their High Street Studio.
2. Book Voucher @ My Bookshop by Corrie Perkins - My Bookshop is a boutique store selling gorgeous books from around the globe. A few of my favourite books that I highly recommend include
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini
- Whole by Natural Harry
- How to Live a Good Life by Jonathan Fields
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
3. NutriBullet - The magic bullet that can blend up anything from your favourite smoothie, homemade dip, ice cream and everything in between. I couldn't live without one, they are so versatile and fabulous.
4. Varley Activewear - Varley is the activewear I love and live in, you can pick up some gorgeous new tees, bras and leggings, as it is a UK based brand, I recommend purchasing online via the Style Runner
5. Fenton & Fenton - Unique interior design furniture store, stocking homewares, rugs, furniture, and artwork. A few of my favourite gifts for under $100.00 include
- Plant Hunters Book by Carolyn Fry
- Damselfly Candle
- Cube Design Coasters
- Modernist Hand Towels
6. Husk - Boutique fashion and homewares shop. They always have gorgeous small gift ideas that are simple, from tea, bone carved boxes, photo frames, cushions, hand towels and mugs.
7. Kikki K - A Swedish stationary and gift company, with a gorgeous diary's for 2018, journals, notebooks, mindfulness cards, bags and books. You can always guarantee that you will find something gorgeous for under the Christmas tree here.
8. Kitchen Aid - Pink Mini Mixer which is perfect for blending up your next gluten-free treat, or spiralling your zucchini for pasta. The mini Kitchen Aids are 20% smaller and 25% lighter than the regular Kitchen Aid, making them easy to transport.
9. Magazine Subscription - to A Conscious Collection (ACC), by Brook Meredith. ACC eautifully designed, modern wellness publication that offers readers well rounded and well researched information on the latest trends encompassing all things nutrition, general health, luxury travel, beauty, and delicious, nourishing, wholefood recipes. An annual subscription is $44.62 dollars a year and include 4 magazines.
10. Bare and Wild Wellness Box - Give a gift of wellness this Christmas, with a beautiful crafted box of wellness products, which are hand picked for the current season. You can view the summer collection boxes online.
Photo Credit - pinterest.com